Friday, 9 May 2014

Happy Mother's Day (in the USA) - 2014

Cucumber Chili Margarita Recipe
My mom called me the other day and she said- "Did you see that post about giving your mom a Margarita for Mother's Day? I laughed so hard when I saw it!"
 
Nice to know you've driven you're mom into a mad alcoholic drunk- I did my job as a little monster well! But for real, my mom needed a whole lot more than just one little Margarita when I was little! I got into so much trouble (before the age of 3) that social serves came to the house to "check" on my parents- We laugh about it now! So she still had 15 years of fun, but I can report that I never had a run-in with the authorities again! So all in all I improved with age or just never got caught! But through it all my mom did a pretty darn good job and I'm so lucky she's turned into my best friend!
 
Cards in the post...........
http://www.notonthehighstreet.com/fortheloveofgeek/product/i-turned-out-perfectly-mothers-day-card
by Geek Cards
(She knows it's not really)
 
To all the rest of you mummy monsters out there- you're doing a great job!
Remember #YouAreAGoodMama
 
So Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful Mommy Monsters, that put up with a lot from their little monsters! Hope you have a wonderful day and a JUG of Margaritas!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment